1. Types of information we collect
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, e-mail address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, and telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us. If you use our online shopping service, additional information is collected including payment information.
- Employees, contractors and candidates: including contact and login information, employment details and history, benefits, compensation, performance, use of company resources for employees, contractors, and applicants all in connection with their role or potential role within Dureka
- Customers: including name, tax and financial information, contact information for key personnel, language, signature, communications and login information, segmentation and marketing attributes.
- Prospect customers: including name and contact information.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
2. Purposes for which we hold your information
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to respond to you when you might send any communications to us;
- when you request for a member of Dureka staff to contact you;
- to process any orders you make i.e. purchases of products
- to be used for statistical reporting regarding our web activities;
- to provide you with newsletters for which you subscribed using the form on our website
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
3. Disclosure of information to third parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to our doing so. We will, however, disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will take all reasonable steps, including appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect your Personal Data.
Dureka is committed to the security, confidentiality and integrity principles. Credit card details processed online are via a secure online payment and Dureka does not have access to this information. However, credit card payments by phone, email or fax will only be retained and securely destroyed once payment for the order has been successfully completed.
5. Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under General Data Protection Regulations, we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you, to request a copy of your Personal Data or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please contact us through our website, or by post at Dureka Dental Ltd, Unit 15, The Brewery Business Park, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland, A91 AV84.
6. Newsletters and marketing material
If you want to stop receiving our newsletters, you may do so at any time by using the Unsubscribe link in every issue. Your email address will be retained to ensure you no longer receive communications from which you have unsubscribed. If you would like to stop receiving promotional material by post, you can contact us through our website or by phone at +353 (42) 933 1625.
7. Legal basis for data collection and use
Dureka only collects and uses Personal Data when there is a fair and legal basis for its collection and use – for instance, when the collection of Personal Data is necessary to enter into a contract, to meet our legitimate interests, to comply with legal obligations, or when we have your authorisation.
10. Retention periods
We do not keep Personal Data for longer than is necessary, and what is necessary depends on specific circumstances, such as regulations requiring us to retain information for a certain period of time.
11. Your data protection rights and choices
If you reside or otherwise find yourself in the territory of Europe, Dureka is committed to facilitate the exercise of your rights granted by European Data Protection laws. Otherwise, you can contact us at any time to discuss your privacy concerns.
12. Contact information
At Dureka we are committed to apply this policy and the accountability principle. For this reason, if you have any concern or questions about how your Personal Data is used, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +353 (42) 933 1625.